페이지 정보작성자 Loving and Shar… 작성일21-08-01 00:00 조회4회 댓글0건
Ingredients for pickling:
10 LBs of Korean Chili pepper (풋고추 10 파운드)
5 cups of Soy sauce (1 cup per 2LB) - 간장 5 컵)
5 cups of Vinegar (1 cup per 2LB) - 식초5 컵
5 cups of Sugar (1 cup per 2LB) - 설탕5 컵
5 cups of water (1 cup per 2LB) - 물5 컵
10 Tbsp of salt (1 Tbsp per 2LB) - 소금 10 큰술
Ingredients for marinating:
5 cups of Chili powder (고추가루5 컵)
1 cup of soy sauce brine (남은간장1 컵)
1 cup of minced garlic (갈은마늘1 컵)
1 cup of Fish sauce (액젖1 컵)
1 cup of Sesame seeds (통깨 1 컵)
1 cup of Sesame oil (참기름1 컵)
1 cup of Olive oil (올이브 오일1 컵)
1 \u0026 ½ cup of Corn Syrup (물엿 1 컵 \u0026 1/2컵)
1. Wash and prepare the Korean Chili pepper into a jar or heat resistant container.
2. Boil the brine ingredients and pour into the Korean Chili pepper when it’s hot. You can use small cups or small plates to press the chilies to prevent floating to the top of the container.
3. Set aside in room temperature for 24 hours.
4. Pour and boil the brine again, turn off the heat once it’s boiled, and then let it cool completely.
5. Once brine is completely cooled, then pour into the containers and store in the refrigerator for 1 week or longer. You can store in the refrigerator for several months.
1. Mix the marinating ingredients and let it sit for 10 minutes
2. Pour out the brine and then let chilies drain for a few minutes.
3. Mix marinating ingredients with chilies. 1 cup of soy sauce brine can be added as needed to make it more moist.
4. Store in the refrigerator several days, it will taste better. You can store this in the refrigerator for several months.
5. Sprinkle some sesame seeds before you serve.
Don’t’ forget to share :)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.